Getting insect bites is not fun. But lathering on chemicals isn’t either. This is concerning especially if you have kids. It’s important to protect yourself when going outdoors by using a good repellent to help prevent bites and potential infections from bug bites. The great news is, you can actually make your own.
Many essential oils are known to possible act as repellents. Give this DIY blend a try the next time you step outside. You’ll only be using natural ingredients and it will still get the job done.
• 2 tbsp. sweet almond oil (or carrier oil of choice)
• 12 drops of lemongrass essential oil
• 6 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
• 2 drops of citronella essential oil
1. Combine all ingredients in a glass jar and stir to blend.
2. Dab lightly on wrists, arms, behind knees, and around ankles.
Join my support group Skinny Me~~Skinny You
Lose weight with Skinny Fiber....http://